I will let you speak about beauty, parties, drinks and other staff… but… only after I read such a LONGGGGGGG thoughts from you! :)
Maki… After you finish with girls, please share your thoughts about blogs and possible use in education!What do you think about blogs? Is it possible for you to use them in your future? How?
Sorry for my long comment because I read somewhere that you are not use to read long texts! ;) Regards, Vasko
heey maki,nice to meet you..but i think that you are writing so short about your opinion about the class and the blog's at all.. So have a nice day,Adisa
Hi Makac... I agree, your post was short. I would love to see what you think about blogs and how you will use them in your classroom. Give this American teacher some good ideas about how to use them in the classroom. :)
7 comments:
To short but good:))
You are the most beautiful in this class:))
Hello Makac and Girls,
I will let you speak about beauty, parties, drinks and other staff… but… only after I read such a LONGGGGGGG thoughts from you! :)
Maki… After you finish with girls, please share your thoughts about blogs and possible use in education!What do you think about blogs? Is it possible for you to use them in your future? How?
Sorry for my long comment because I read somewhere that you are not use to read long texts! ;)
Regards,
Vasko
heey maki,nice to meet you..but i think that you are writing so short about your opinion about the class and the blog's at all..
So have a nice day,Adisa
Hi Makac... I agree, your post was short. I would love to see what you think about blogs and how you will use them in your classroom. Give this American teacher some good ideas about how to use them in the classroom. :)
You should have written something more but it doesn't matter it's clear anyway. See ya :)
hey where you lost:)))
Write homeworks:)))
Post a Comment